Community support for IFM
March 8, 2013
You have done it again Nevada County.
Your support over the past few months has left us grateful. Special thanks to Sierra Timberline for its contribution from its Winter Market, Smith Vineyards for giving the proceeds from one of its 12 Days of Christmas to IFM and to Stucki Jewelers for donating part of the earnings from its "Free if it Snows Refund Party." On behalf of everyone at IFM and the more than 2,500 families who receive groceries … Thank you!
We couldn't do it without you.
Sue Van Son, executive director
Interfaith Food Ministry
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton