Community pitches in for the Food Bank
September 27, 2013
The Food Bank of Nevada County wishes to thank the following people and businesses for support with The Race to End Hunger on Saturday Sept. 7: Network Real Estate; Gray Goose; Delta Home Loans; John & Susanne Voter; AJA Video Systems; Carrington Fine Wines; Coldwell Banker Grass Roots Realty; Bobbie & Coy Powell; Rocky Mountain Termite; S.P.D Market; Piziali Construction; Affordable Appliance; Walt Wilson Real Estate; Sweetland Garden Supply and Century 21 Gold Dust Realty.
This event was a huge success due to this wonderful community. Thank you all!
Toni Thompson and the staff at the Food Bank of Nevada County
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier