Community pitches in for the Food Bank
September 27, 2013
The Food Bank of Nevada County wishes to thank the following people and businesses for support with The Race to End Hunger on Saturday Sept. 7: Network Real Estate; Gray Goose; Delta Home Loans; John & Susanne Voter; AJA Video Systems; Carrington Fine Wines; Coldwell Banker Grass Roots Realty; Bobbie & Coy Powell; Rocky Mountain Termite; S.P.D Market; Piziali Construction; Affordable Appliance; Walt Wilson Real Estate; Sweetland Garden Supply and Century 21 Gold Dust Realty.
This event was a huge success due to this wonderful community. Thank you all!
Toni Thompson and the staff at the Food Bank of Nevada County
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana