Community pitches in for Shriners Hospital screening for children
March 12, 2013
On behalf of the Placer/Gold Shrine Club, I would like to thank Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital for its help at our annual Shriners Hospital Screening Clinic.
The use of its facility made it possible for area children to be screened for entry evaluation at the Shriners Hospital for Children in Sacramento. Nine children were screened with eight being referred to the Shriners Hospital. We would also like to thank Dr. James Hosbein, Karolyn McElwain, Tailan Bors and school nurse Tracy Larson for their help with the screening. A big thank you also goes to KNCO radio and Kane's Restaurant for helping to get the word out on "Talk of the Town."
What a great community we live in!
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death