Community generosity helps wild animals
September 16, 2013
Wildlife Rehabilitation & Release would like to thank The Union reporter Jennifer Terman and all the incredibly generous members of the community who were moved to help support our local wildlife.
In response to the front-page article that featured a picture of two young coyotes, several thousand dollars was raised that has helped pay for feed, vet visits and housing for many animals. A few examples of species receiving aid were herons, egrets, fawns, bats, robins, squirrels, owls and hawks. To follow the work of WR&R, please check our website, http://Cawildlife911.org. Thanks so much for caring.
Joan Pancharian, WR&R board member
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier