Cirino’s shows up for education
December 26, 2012
In recognition of the support recently shown for our school library, I'd like to thank the "crew" at Cirino's Main Street for sending us hundreds of "Campbell's Labels for Education."
I'd also like to acknowledge the Nevada County Republican Women Federated for their generous gifts of new books and a check to be used for the purchase of new titles. And a big shout out to those folks who continue to send us "Box Tops" for education.
Everyone's efforts and support contribute to enriching the library experience for our children.
Bell Hill Academy
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site