Cirino’s shows up for education
December 26, 2012
In recognition of the support recently shown for our school library, I'd like to thank the "crew" at Cirino's Main Street for sending us hundreds of "Campbell's Labels for Education."
I'd also like to acknowledge the Nevada County Republican Women Federated for their generous gifts of new books and a check to be used for the purchase of new titles. And a big shout out to those folks who continue to send us "Box Tops" for education.
Everyone's efforts and support contribute to enriching the library experience for our children.
Bell Hill Academy
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton