Cirino’s shows up for education
December 26, 2012
In recognition of the support recently shown for our school library, I'd like to thank the "crew" at Cirino's Main Street for sending us hundreds of "Campbell's Labels for Education."
I'd also like to acknowledge the Nevada County Republican Women Federated for their generous gifts of new books and a check to be used for the purchase of new titles. And a big shout out to those folks who continue to send us "Box Tops" for education.
Everyone's efforts and support contribute to enriching the library experience for our children.
Bell Hill Academy
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana