Cirino should apologize
January 11, 2013
Cirino blaming "labor costs" for closing his Nevada City location is a slur against his employees and the rules that protect them from exploitation.
If he was telling the truth, he would also close his Grass Valley location, which I will now boycott unless he apologizes to his employees and customers.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local