Cirino should apologize
January 11, 2013
Cirino blaming "labor costs" for closing his Nevada City location is a slur against his employees and the rules that protect them from exploitation.
If he was telling the truth, he would also close his Grass Valley location, which I will now boycott unless he apologizes to his employees and customers.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Heat wave comes to Nevada County with the first day of summer (Video)
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- 2 men accused of having exploding devices in western Nevada County
- Nevada, Placer county rivers claim 2 lives over the weekend
- Mindy Oberne: The real deal on SB 562, the single-payer legislation