Cirino should apologize
January 11, 2013
Cirino blaming "labor costs" for closing his Nevada City location is a slur against his employees and the rules that protect them from exploitation.
If he was telling the truth, he would also close his Grass Valley location, which I will now boycott unless he apologizes to his employees and customers.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house