Cirino should apologize
January 11, 2013
Cirino blaming "labor costs" for closing his Nevada City location is a slur against his employees and the rules that protect them from exploitation.
If he was telling the truth, he would also close his Grass Valley location, which I will now boycott unless he apologizes to his employees and customers.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Now hiring: Grass Valley, Nevada City undergoing changes
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth