Cirino should apologize
January 11, 2013
Cirino blaming "labor costs" for closing his Nevada City location is a slur against his employees and the rules that protect them from exploitation.
If he was telling the truth, he would also close his Grass Valley location, which I will now boycott unless he apologizes to his employees and customers.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County