Chuck Ragan a nice guy
April 1, 2014
I met Chuck Ragan, not knowing anything about him, at the dog park. He has two beautiful chocolate labs. He was affable, unpretentious,and remembered my dogs's name when I saw him again.
He never mentioned that he was a respected musician.
Finally, when I asked him what he did, he told me about his music. He loves his wife and speaks highly of her, and misses her, their dogs and Nevada County when he tours.
He even told me he wrote a book (or article?) about how to tour and remain true to one's ethics. Although I don't know much about his music, he is a wonderful role model.
My conclusion is that one can be in the entertainment business and be kind, friendly, humble and articulate.
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier