Cardio Rehab Program gave me a new zest for life
February 6, 2013
Special kudos to the Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital's Cardio Rehab Program and the wonderful nurses who run it.
After open-heart surgery and a five-way bypass at 81 years, I felt sentenced to a life of inactivity. Their wonderful program of exercise and relaxation for 75 minutes, three times a week for three months has given me a new zest for life and the body to implement it. This outstanding program is supported by a series of Heart Smart education classes followed by a very open and fruitful Q-and-A session.
The kindness and compassion shown by the staff is exceeded only by its competency.
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier