CalRTA supports Prop 30
December 26, 2012
As teachers, our passion and our care were dedicated of the success of our students.
As retired teachers, we don’t stop caring. We remain dedicated to California’s children. That’s why the California Retired Teachers Association supports Prop 30, which will secure badly needed funding for K through community college education. The increased revenue raised by the initiative will go to local schools, be under local control and give our schools a big boost when they need it most.
CalRTA supports Prop 30 because we are teachers, and as teachers, we never stop caring.
Polly Bacich, past president CalRTA
Trending In: Letters
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers