CalRTA supports Prop 30
December 26, 2012
As teachers, our passion and our care were dedicated of the success of our students.
As retired teachers, we don't stop caring. We remain dedicated to California's children. That's why the California Retired Teachers Association supports Prop 30, which will secure badly needed funding for K through community college education. The increased revenue raised by the initiative will go to local schools, be under local control and give our schools a big boost when they need it most.
CalRTA supports Prop 30 because we are teachers, and as teachers, we never stop caring.
Polly Bacich, past president CalRTA
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton