CalRTA supports Prop 30
December 26, 2012
As teachers, our passion and our care were dedicated of the success of our students.
As retired teachers, we don't stop caring. We remain dedicated to California's children. That's why the California Retired Teachers Association supports Prop 30, which will secure badly needed funding for K through community college education. The increased revenue raised by the initiative will go to local schools, be under local control and give our schools a big boost when they need it most.
CalRTA supports Prop 30 because we are teachers, and as teachers, we never stop caring.
Polly Bacich, past president CalRTA
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation