CalRTA supports Prop 30
December 26, 2012
As teachers, our passion and our care were dedicated of the success of our students.
As retired teachers, we don't stop caring. We remain dedicated to California's children. That's why the California Retired Teachers Association supports Prop 30, which will secure badly needed funding for K through community college education. The increased revenue raised by the initiative will go to local schools, be under local control and give our schools a big boost when they need it most.
CalRTA supports Prop 30 because we are teachers, and as teachers, we never stop caring.
Polly Bacich, past president CalRTA
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- CHP: Rough and Ready woman dies in ATV wreck
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Bear drops by home near Cascade Shores (video)
- CHP: Fire near Greenhorn Campground leads to evacuations (VIDEO)