California legislature laughing stock of the world
September 7, 2013
Once again Jerry Brown and Tom Amiano have proven why I affectionately call Democrats “Dumbocrats.” They can’t even tell how to tell a person’s gender. It’s not hard. But somehow they can’t or won’t get it right.
The governor signing the Transgender Bill has brought our state to a new low. How is it that such a minor percentage of the population can get their way over the vast majority of the people? I think somehow a solution to this issue could have been resolved in an entirely different and better way (gender neutral restrooms and sports teams, for example). To subject our students to the humiliation of someone of the opposite sex in their restroom ,or on their sports team, sends a wrong message and will ultimately lead to sexual harassment and probably rape and murder. The morally challenged Democrats in the legislature hopefully will find their conscience when this happens.
Don’t look for the California Teachers Association to dive into this issue either as they are squarely aligned with the Democrats.
The California legislature has once again proven why we are fast becoming the laughing stock of the world, let alone the United States.
Trending In: Letters
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location