Burnal Equinox a success
March 26, 2013
On March 2, we hosted the third annual Burnal Equinox at the Miners Foundry in Nevada City. We wanted to send a big thank you to the Nevada City community, the management and staff at the Miners Foundry and to all our fans for attending and helping to make it a huge success!
We hosted many bands, artists, fire performers and theme camps. The enthusiastic crowd thoroughly enjoyed the myriad attractions, food, volunteer greeters and crew. There were a great many old friends reconnecting and telling stories throughout the evening. There were also many new fans who loved the variety of music, slide shows and art pieces displayed at the foundry. We owe a debt of gratitude to your wonderful community and your willingness to support and embrace a variety of lifestyles and interests. Thanks to you and your support, our event has grown every year.
We look forward to improving and hosting an even better Burnal Equinox next year. As always, we welcome your continued input, suggestions and participation.
on behalf the 2013 Burnal Equinox Committee
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial