Burglars caught, thanks to local law enforcement
September 20, 2013
Hills Flat Lumber would like to recognize the Nevada County Sheriff's Department and the Grass Valley Police Department for all of their hard work and diligence.
Recently, Hills Flat Lumber was the target of a late-night break-in, and due to the efforts of our local policing agencies, the culprits were quickly identified and apprehended. We are truly fortunate to have these dedicated professionals watching out for Nevada County residents and businesses.
Thank you for all that you do for our community.
Jeff Pardini, CEO
Hills Flat Lumber Co.
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance