BRHS FFA fundraiser a success
July 18, 2014
The Bear River FFA Ag Boosters would like to thank everyone who supported the 14th annual Fundraiser Dinner held on June 13 at the Higgins Lions Community Center.
This fundraiser supports the students in the FFA Ag Program at Bear River High School by helping pay for travel costs to competitions held throughout the state and to augment the costs of materials for the shop.
Generous donations from community businesses and individuals made this fundraiser event successful. Whether you donated items, bought tickets to our delicious barbecued prime rib dinner, bid on donated items and services in the live and silent auctions or purchased tickets for great raffle prizes your generosity is deeply appreciated.
Martha Payne, Bear River High School FFA Ag Booster
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site