Boy Scouts policies don’t go far enough
February 18, 2013
Reading the article "Boy Scouts considering retreat from no-gay policy," my first reaction is, not good enough.
The scouts' executive board is passing the buck to local troops to decide whether or not gay scouts and leaders will be able to participate; this stance is not good enough. Boy Scouts of America means all boys.
Until the BSA includes all boys, I will not support their organization in any way.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans