Boy Scouts policies don’t go far enough
February 18, 2013
Reading the article "Boy Scouts considering retreat from no-gay policy," my first reaction is, not good enough.
The scouts' executive board is passing the buck to local troops to decide whether or not gay scouts and leaders will be able to participate; this stance is not good enough. Boy Scouts of America means all boys.
Until the BSA includes all boys, I will not support their organization in any way.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local