Bio clock all messed up
December 11, 2013
Could someone please explain to me why we have this stupid time change?
I've never used an alarm clock for 50 years, so all the time change does is mess up my biological clock, which takes about two months to readjust. A couple of other states don't have it, why does California? It makes no sense.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation