Bio clock all messed up
December 11, 2013
Could someone please explain to me why we have this stupid time change?
I've never used an alarm clock for 50 years, so all the time change does is mess up my biological clock, which takes about two months to readjust. A couple of other states don't have it, why does California? It makes no sense.
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom
- Protest planned outside Auburn water agency event Friday
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- 3 brothers appear in Nevada County Superior Court on unrelated charges