Bigelsen treatment shocking
June 13, 2014
I find the persecution of Dr. Bigelsen reprehensible! How can he practice medicine without a license? He has nothing but contempt for the current system of medicine and has written a book on the subject. He doesn't believe in it. And certainly would not practice it!
He does not present himself as a doctor but as a homeopathic practitioner. Does this mean all such practitioners should be afraid? Very afraid? Does this mean all the alternative health people in Nevada County should run for cover?
Is an opinion a false statement? What this says to me is, if you successfully help someone to heal, you may be charged with practicing medicine.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans