Bigelsen treatment shocking
June 13, 2014
I find the persecution of Dr. Bigelsen reprehensible! How can he practice medicine without a license? He has nothing but contempt for the current system of medicine and has written a book on the subject. He doesn't believe in it. And certainly would not practice it!
He does not present himself as a doctor but as a homeopathic practitioner. Does this mean all such practitioners should be afraid? Very afraid? Does this mean all the alternative health people in Nevada County should run for cover?
Is an opinion a false statement? What this says to me is, if you successfully help someone to heal, you may be charged with practicing medicine.
Trending In: Letters
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance