Benefits of The Affordable Care Act
September 27, 2013
The Affordable Care Act provides cost reduction and quality expansion.
Women will obtain mammograms, pap smears and maternity care with no co-pay. All Californians will have assistance in selecting health care plans and all Americans who have health care problems will be protected from being rejected by insurance companies. During this year, 8.5 million Americans will receive a half billion dollars in rebate checks from insurers, who will now have to spend 80 to 85 percent of premium dollars on medical care, not salaries, etc. In California, 1,200 jobs will be created to assist us in making individualized decisions. Small businesses can receive 50 percent tax credits for participating in Affordable Care.
Health is part of the general welfare the Constitution seeks to provide and is a right of and a necessity for an ethically functioning society.
Trending In: Letters
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier