Beloved cane missing after Music in the Mountains concert
July 13, 2013
On Wednesday, July 3, I attended the Music in the Mountains concert at the Nevada County Fairgrounds. I unfortunately dropped my cane while I was leaving.
This is a cane that has been passed down through my family for years. Not only do I need it for stability while walking (as I recently had surgery) but I have misplaced a part of my family. When I realized it was missing, I immediately went back and the staff of Music in the Mountains helped me look for it, to no avail. I am still looking.
If you picked it up, it is very distinctive as it has a silver handle and is made of wood. I would be ever so grateful if you would return it to me, no questions asked. You can contact me at 530-274-9411 or turn it in to the Music in the Mountains office at 530 Searls Ave., Nevada City. You can also call them at 530-265-6173. A reward is offered. Thank you.
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed