Bear River’s all-night Grad Night a success
July 8, 2013
Thank you to the committee chairs for Bear River Safe and Sober Grad Night. Over 85 percent of seniors attended this year’s event, and without your commitment, it would not have been possible.
Brandi Nichols, LeeAnn Halleib, Connie Holtz, Lonna Carlile, Meleesa and Rob Pellerino, Lauretta Muzio, Linda Raigoza, Susan Heutter, Carrie Green, Della Mitchell, Jayne Brennan and many other volunteers — too many to count — who gave their time decorating and working until the wee morning of the hours — thank you.
Thank you to our wonderful community for your donations, sponsorships and generosity. Kudos to The Union for the ad space throughout the year. And thank you, Patti Ehlers, for your support all these years.
Colleen VonLoren, admissions/publications
Grad Night 2013
Trending In: Letters
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location