January 9, 2013
When we tipped the pizza delivery man $4 last night I asked him what the usual tip was. His response surprised me. "Many people tip me a dollar. I wish there were more customers like you."
The next time you get a pizza delivery consider the cost of gas (saved and spent) and that this is probably a minimum wage job. Be generous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Robbery suspect wanted in May incident found in Grass Valley
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- Man burned in suspected butane honey oil lab explosion sent to hospital, authorities say
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Nevada County Sheriff deputies respond to shooting victims near North San Juan