January 9, 2013
When we tipped the pizza delivery man $4 last night I asked him what the usual tip was. His response surprised me. "Many people tip me a dollar. I wish there were more customers like you."
The next time you get a pizza delivery consider the cost of gas (saved and spent) and that this is probably a minimum wage job. Be generous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Now hiring: Grass Valley, Nevada City undergoing changes
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth