January 9, 2013
When we tipped the pizza delivery man $4 last night I asked him what the usual tip was. His response surprised me. "Many people tip me a dollar. I wish there were more customers like you."
The next time you get a pizza delivery consider the cost of gas (saved and spent) and that this is probably a minimum wage job. Be generous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death