January 9, 2013
When we tipped the pizza delivery man $4 last night I asked him what the usual tip was. His response surprised me. "Many people tip me a dollar. I wish there were more customers like you."
The next time you get a pizza delivery consider the cost of gas (saved and spent) and that this is probably a minimum wage job. Be generous.
Trending In: Letters
- Car drives into Grass Valley Papa Murphy’s store
- Rickie Lynn Abel’s memorial service set for Saturday
- Nevada County authorities say Lincoln man shot arrow at his victim
- DA moves to dismiss drug charges, cites former detective’s ‘inappropriate relationship’ with informant
- Mural proposed for downtown Grass Valley faces hurdles