Bail too low in Nevada County
January 16, 2013
Has anyone else noticed over the past several months that some of the bail amounts are outrageously low?
Some of these people have threatened to kill a family, hit a woman, put a child in danger or are burglars/thieves found with drugs and needles.
Hey, judge! You really think all these kinds of people are going to show up for court and not go carry out their plan or finish what they started?
Please don't be so stupid. High bail or none at all!
Trending In: Letters
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business