Bail too low in Nevada County
January 16, 2013
Has anyone else noticed over the past several months that some of the bail amounts are outrageously low?
Some of these people have threatened to kill a family, hit a woman, put a child in danger or are burglars/thieves found with drugs and needles.
Hey, judge! You really think all these kinds of people are going to show up for court and not go carry out their plan or finish what they started?
Please don't be so stupid. High bail or none at all!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house