Bail too low in Nevada County
January 16, 2013
Has anyone else noticed over the past several months that some of the bail amounts are outrageously low?
Some of these people have threatened to kill a family, hit a woman, put a child in danger or are burglars/thieves found with drugs and needles.
Hey, judge! You really think all these kinds of people are going to show up for court and not go carry out their plan or finish what they started?
Please don't be so stupid. High bail or none at all!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans