Ask questions later
December 26, 2012
In regards to a 911 call on Aug. 17, 2012, there was an emergency, I was calling for. Time is of essence in this time to get a patient to the hospital.
First I couldn't find the phone, so my friend let me use her cell phone. They in turn asked all these questions, before they sent a response to the address the emergency was. Finally with me being upset, the way I was, they sent help. This person was having a heart attack and went to be with the Lord.
I don't think they need to ask all those questions in a emergency. That is a real emergency.
Trending In: Letters
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum