Ask questions later
December 26, 2012
In regards to a 911 call on Aug. 17, 2012, there was an emergency, I was calling for. Time is of essence in this time to get a patient to the hospital.
First I couldn't find the phone, so my friend let me use her cell phone. They in turn asked all these questions, before they sent a response to the address the emergency was. Finally with me being upset, the way I was, they sent help. This person was having a heart attack and went to be with the Lord.
I don't think they need to ask all those questions in a emergency. That is a real emergency.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local