Arrestees behind glass walls an outrage
July 16, 2013
So our sheriff is wanting to put attorneys and their clients with glass walls between them, eh?
This is an outrage! What about our Constitution and its Sixth Amendment? Mr. Royal and your deputies, you need to remember that each arrestee is innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. That arrestee’s relationship by separating them with wall and a phone handset is justice denied.
Trending In: Letters
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers