Arrestees behind glass walls an outrage
July 16, 2013
So our sheriff is wanting to put attorneys and their clients with glass walls between them, eh?
This is an outrage! What about our Constitution and its Sixth Amendment? Mr. Royal and your deputies, you need to remember that each arrestee is innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. That arrestee's relationship by separating them with wall and a phone handset is justice denied.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton