Arrestees behind glass walls an outrage
July 16, 2013
So our sheriff is wanting to put attorneys and their clients with glass walls between them, eh?
This is an outrage! What about our Constitution and its Sixth Amendment? Mr. Royal and your deputies, you need to remember that each arrestee is innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. That arrestee's relationship by separating them with wall and a phone handset is justice denied.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Man burned in suspected butane honey oil lab explosion sent to hospital, authorities say
- Vehicle fire: Fire units battling blaze at Hwy 20 and Poker Flat Road (Video)
- Marijuana grow murder case in Nevada County judge’s hands