Another “side” to Ray Hugenberger
April 18, 2013
Although there is no excuse or reasoning behind the alleged allegations against Mr. Hugenberger, there is another side of him which bears mentioning.
The police indicate that over 100 guns were found in his home. What they failed to state, was, had they looked around, they could have reported that there were over 100 radios, pop can openers with logos on them, keys, kitchen whisks, and dozens and dozens of other "collections" on the premises. Mr. Hugenberger was (is) a collector of so many things totally unrelated to any type of violence. This does not excuse what he may have done. It just seems fair to mention these facts.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton