Another “side” to Ray Hugenberger
April 18, 2013
Although there is no excuse or reasoning behind the alleged allegations against Mr. Hugenberger, there is another side of him which bears mentioning.
The police indicate that over 100 guns were found in his home. What they failed to state, was, had they looked around, they could have reported that there were over 100 radios, pop can openers with logos on them, keys, kitchen whisks, and dozens and dozens of other "collections" on the premises. Mr. Hugenberger was (is) a collector of so many things totally unrelated to any type of violence. This does not excuse what he may have done. It just seems fair to mention these facts.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity