Another “side” to Ray Hugenberger
April 18, 2013
Although there is no excuse or reasoning behind the alleged allegations against Mr. Hugenberger, there is another side of him which bears mentioning.
The police indicate that over 100 guns were found in his home. What they failed to state, was, had they looked around, they could have reported that there were over 100 radios, pop can openers with logos on them, keys, kitchen whisks, and dozens and dozens of other "collections" on the premises. Mr. Hugenberger was (is) a collector of so many things totally unrelated to any type of violence. This does not excuse what he may have done. It just seems fair to mention these facts.
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed