Another “side” to Ray Hugenberger
April 18, 2013
Although there is no excuse or reasoning behind the alleged allegations against Mr. Hugenberger, there is another side of him which bears mentioning.
The police indicate that over 100 guns were found in his home. What they failed to state, was, had they looked around, they could have reported that there were over 100 radios, pop can openers with logos on them, keys, kitchen whisks, and dozens and dozens of other "collections" on the premises. Mr. Hugenberger was (is) a collector of so many things totally unrelated to any type of violence. This does not excuse what he may have done. It just seems fair to mention these facts.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County