Annual altar show a success
December 11, 2013
The Altar Show board would like to thank all those who made this year's show a huge success. Special thanks to all the Altaristas who participated this year. Thank you also to the Nevada County Fairgrounds staff, KNCO, KVMR, Miners Foundry, The Union, House of Print and Copy, SPD, Full Circle Press, Emily's Cakes and Catering and Imprintz. Spouses of the board, Kat Barrie, friends of the Board, and the wonderful poets who read for us.
Thank you so much, we couldn't have done it without you! See you all next year.
Rough and Ready
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana