An Honest Pie lends a hand
July 5, 2013
A huge thank you goes out to Brenda Janssen, the owner of An Honest Pie food truck.
Brenda and her employees generously donated the contents of their T.I.P. jar for the month of May to United Way of Nevada County. There was overwhelming response, and the total amount was very generous. Thank you to all of those who helped fill the jar and especially to those who donated their tips. Through delicious pies and philanthropy, An Honest Pie has been very helpful to the nonprofit community. You can find the truck parked in front of Walker's Office Supplies on Maltman Drive Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday noon to 6 p.m., and 'ol Republic Brewery in Nevada City Thursdays, 5 to 9 p.m. Check out her great Facebook page.
on behalf of the staff of United Way of Nevada County
Trending In: Letters
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum