An honest man
February 6, 2013
Several days ago, after shopping, I discovered that my wallet was missing. I retraced my steps to Kmart but to no avail.
The next day I received a call from a gentleman who had found it in my shopping cart. Since he lived in Camptonville, I suggested that he bring the wallet to Kmart customer service when it was convenient for him to be in town again. He insisted that he hand it to me personally and we met a couple of days later.
I believe that most folks are honest and I am very grateful that Ron Penn of Camptonville is one of them. Thanks Ron.
Trending In: Letters
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance