A suggestion for Rick Kraus
April 21, 2014
I have a request or perhaps a challenge to Rick Kraus, who glorified Obamacare in his "Other Voices" guest editorial on April 14.
This weekend, walk to several of your neighbors' front doors and knock. When they greet you, thank them for paying your $1,214 health insurance subsidy each month through their increased taxes.
Next weekend, approach different neighbors to thank them, also.
Embarrassed, humiliated or humbled? I hope so.
Trending In: Letters
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison