A fitting tribute to John Landry
February 11, 2013
I want to thank Dick Fay for his moving and exquisite tribute to John Landry — a most remarkable man. Heaven is holding a party.
For those of you who knew John, please come join us and celebrate this shining light of a man and his extraordinary life in a memorial service at Trinity Church (at the corner of Nevada and High streets) in Nevada City. The date is Feb. 23, and the time is 11 a.m. Know that SPD cookies will be served at the reception following the service.
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom