A fitting tribute to John Landry
February 11, 2013
I want to thank Dick Fay for his moving and exquisite tribute to John Landry — a most remarkable man. Heaven is holding a party.
For those of you who knew John, please come join us and celebrate this shining light of a man and his extraordinary life in a memorial service at Trinity Church (at the corner of Nevada and High streets) in Nevada City. The date is Feb. 23, and the time is 11 a.m. Know that SPD cookies will be served at the reception following the service.
Trending In: Letters
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum