A fitting tribute to John Landry
February 11, 2013
I want to thank Dick Fay for his moving and exquisite tribute to John Landry — a most remarkable man. Heaven is holding a party.
For those of you who knew John, please come join us and celebrate this shining light of a man and his extraordinary life in a memorial service at Trinity Church (at the corner of Nevada and High streets) in Nevada City. The date is Feb. 23, and the time is 11 a.m. Know that SPD cookies will be served at the reception following the service.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton