A boost to the Edible Garden Campaign
November 1, 2013
Kudos to BriarPatch Co-op and the Cooperative Community Fund Committee, who funded the SPIRIT Peer Empowerment Center's Edible Garden Campaign for $625.
The garden will help feed the hundreds of people who receive services at the SPIRIT Center. Sara Raskie and Tony Cervantes will lead the project to beautify our five acres with edible plants and fruit trees. SPIRIT provides free peer counseling and a dozen support groups each week for people experiencing mental health challenges. Call 530-274-1431 for more information or visit http://www.SpiritPeerEmpowermentCenter.org. Visit us at 276 Gates Place in Grass Valley to join in at the community garden.
SPIRIT Peer Empowerment Center
Trending In: Letters
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death