A big thanks
October 21, 2013
Wildlife Rehabilitation and Release would like to say a great big "thank you" to everyone who so generously supported our recent "Where the Wild Things Are" fundraiser.
A special shout-out to Prospector Nursery for hosting the event, Three Times Through for providing great music and AJA Video Systems for underwriting the event. Kudos to all the wonderful artists and merchants who donated prizes, artwork and food for the event: Spencer McClay, Andy Lovato, Annette Purther, Dori Greenbaum, Dave and Pam Wilcox, Steven Kissler, M. Virginia Perunko, Music in the Mountains, Rainbow's End, Flour Garden, SPD, Adrian and Pam Kissler, Scraps Dog Bakery, Springhill Pharmacy, BriarPatch Co-op, Wild Birds Unlimited, the Sacramento Zoo, Camp Okizu, Balance Point Home Performance and The Earth Store.
Thanks to all the people who helped set-up and work the event: Beth Dekker, Joan Morton, Pete Kretzschmar, Joan and Ray Pancharian, Jim Crummett, Laurel and Eric Gunderson, Janet Goodban, Bev Myers, Dottie VanLucheum, Millie Delaney, Karen Koskey, Jan Williams, Ramona Compton, Bill and Alexis and Riley Powers.
WR&R would also like to thank everyone in the community who came to the event to support our native wildlife. We could not have done it without your help!
on behalf of
Wildlife Rehabilitation and Release
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local