A car emblazoned with an advertisement for a traffic ticket lawyer drew a lot of chuckles in downtown Nevada City Sunday afternoon when it was towed due to being parked illegally prior to Victorian Christmas.
‘Do as I say, not as I do’
Trending in: Letters
- Western icon Clint Walker: ‘If it’s not right, don’t do it’
- From starvation to service
- Meeting set Jan. 13 for new arts cohousing site in Nevada County
- Tough timing, busy transition over the holidays for Nevada County art gallery
- The Perfect Quirk: Nevada County hip hop artist gets Grammy nod for children’s album with a message