A car emblazoned with an advertisement for a traffic ticket lawyer drew a lot of chuckles in downtown Nevada City Sunday afternoon when it was towed due to being parked illegally prior to Victorian Christmas.
‘Do as I say, not as I do’
Trending in: Letters
- Abolishing Second Amendment won’t erase desire to kill
- Little foresight with the new Dollar General
- Constitution Day a success
- Ms. Fev’s farewell
- What’s the next ‘urgency ordinance’ from the supervisors?
- King Fire up to 76,376 acres; ‘no immediate danger’ to Tahoe-Truckee
- Man, 37, suspected of starting King Fire; bail set at $10 million
- Choking haze returns to Nevada County skies
- New fence between Safeway parking lot and Mill Street due to safety, garbage issues
- Zaller: ‘No’ on Measure S, ‘yes’ on living sober