A car emblazoned with an advertisement for a traffic ticket lawyer drew a lot of chuckles in downtown Nevada City Sunday afternoon when it was towed due to being parked illegally prior to Victorian Christmas.
‘Do as I say, not as I do’
Trending in: Letters
- Grass Valley business owner to face additional counterfeit gold charges
- Outdoor pot ban passes first vote in Yuba County
- Tree-cutting contractor defends work at Gateway Center in Penn Valley
- Nevada Irrigation District measures 16% of average water content in mountain snowpack
- Bear River grad competes on TV for title of top nerd