Back to: Letters
August 21, 2013
Follow Letters

Dogs and grapes a lethal combination

Regarding the photo accompanying the story, “New game: Become a virtual veterinarian,” the photo shows a man holding two glasses of wine and offering one to his dog companion. Please let readers know that grapes and the wine made from grapes is deadly to dogs, even in small portions. Even as few as eight grapes can cause kidney failure in a small dog. Some dogs don’t react at all, but is it worth the risk?

Sharon Mills

Nevada City


Explore Related Articles

The Union Updated Aug 21, 2013 11:42PM Published Aug 28, 2013 09:53AM Copyright 2013 The Union. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.