Nevada Union softball’s Sarah Lundmark helped the Lady Miners to an 11-10 victory over Yuba City in extra innings Monday. The sophomore shortstop and part-time pitcher went 3-for-3 from the plate with a home run, a double, a single and four RBIs in the win.
March 9, 2013 | Back to: Letters
Suburban Propane's Player of the Week: Sarah Lundmark
Trending in: Letters
- Secret legacy revealed inside Nevada County Fairgrounds' 'Gentle Giant'
- Police blotter: Multiple residential burglaries reported
- Debate in drug sale case on sentencing enhancements
- Community mourns Nevada Union student who died in hiking accident
- NU grad aids Nepal relief effort through open-source mapping