Nevada Union softball’s Sarah Lundmark helped the Lady Miners to an 11-10 victory over Yuba City in extra innings Monday. The sophomore shortstop and part-time pitcher went 3-for-3 from the plate with a home run, a double, a single and four RBIs in the win.
March 9, 2013 | Back to: Letters
Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Sarah Lundmark
Trending in: Letters
- Abolishing Second Amendment won’t erase desire to kill
- Little foresight with the new Dollar General
- Constitution Day a success
- Ms. Fev’s farewell
- What’s the next ‘urgency ordinance’ from the supervisors?
- King Fire up to 76,376 acres; ‘no immediate danger’ to Tahoe-Truckee
- Man, 37, suspected of starting King Fire; bail set at $10 million
- Choking haze returns to Nevada County skies
- New fence between Safeway parking lot and Mill Street due to safety, garbage issues
- Zaller: ‘No’ on Measure S, ‘yes’ on living sober