Nevada Union softball’s Sarah Lundmark helped the Lady Miners to an 11-10 victory over Yuba City in extra innings Monday. The sophomore shortstop and part-time pitcher went 3-for-3 from the plate with a home run, a double, a single and four RBIs in the win.
- Nevada County growers must go through permitting process for their indoor grow
- Grass Valley man cleared after drug raid arrest
- Nevada County man dies in La Barr Meadows Road crash
- Several remain hospitalized after multi-vehicle wreck Saturday on Highway 49
- Know the signs: Recognize stroke and save brain function