Nevada Union softball’s Sarah Lundmark helped the Lady Miners to an 11-10 victory over Yuba City in extra innings Monday. The sophomore shortstop and part-time pitcher went 3-for-3 from the plate with a home run, a double, a single and four RBIs in the win.
- Grass Valley business owner to face additional counterfeit gold charges
- Sierra Science Series presents ‘Ecological Benefits of Large, Intense Wildland Fires’
- Outdoor pot ban passes first vote in Yuba County
- Founders of Tarptent found a world niche with ultra-light backpacking shelters
- Tree-cutting contractor defends work at Gateway Center in Penn Valley