Nevada Union softball’s Sarah Lundmark helped the Lady Miners to an 11-10 victory over Yuba City in extra innings Monday. The sophomore shortstop and part-time pitcher went 3-for-3 from the plate with a home run, a double, a single and four RBIs in the win.
- Nevada County Sheriff’s Office arrests man on possession of burglary tools after altercation
- Animal Control seizes horses from property due to alleged neglect
- Camera system from Nevada County startup to fly over NFL game
- NU students get sneak peek at Internet Gigabit Launch
- Fire units contain structure fire near Grass Valley clinic