In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
Trending in: Letters
- Nevada County man dies in La Barr Meadows Road crash
- Beale airman arrested in child sex sting
- Cynthia Hren: Lunch with Donald Trump
- Penn Valley committee weighs school closure amid deficit spending, declining enrollment
- Beyond The County: 3 Clinton emails missing from report, Sanders accepts Ky. primary, Drug implant approved by FDA