In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
Trending in: Letters
- Nevada Union teen dies as result of car crash injuries
- Drought, fire risk causes insurance headaches for Nevada County homeowners
- Community rallies around critically injured NU football player
- Pedestrian flown to Roseville after being hit by vehicle
- 'The Blue Vault of Heaven': Alonzo Delano and The Great Grass Valley Fire of 1855