In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
Trending in: Letters
- Nevada Joint Union High School District Trustee Campbell: Censure by board is 'ludicrous'
- Grass Valley man arrested in sex assault of girl
- George Boardman: Not everybody in California can afford the Democrats' green revolution
- Meet Your Merchant: Hale Appliance Services, a wife-husband service team
- Put on your silver sneakers: fitness program designed for older adults