In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
Trending in: Letters
- Seven arrested at ‘huge’ pot-trimming facility
- Suspect in Grass Valley stabbing claims self defense
- After more than three decades, Abundant Life pastor steps down
- Nevada County Consolidated approves union contract, COLA increases for firefighters
- Changes to Nevada City camping ordinance could mean jail for repeat offenders