The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
February 19, 2013 | Back to: Letters
Nevada Union girls basketball playoff game rescheduled
Trending in: Letters
- Former NU volleyball standout makes way as pro beach player
- Nevada County jail time can offer 'second chances'
- Tantalizing tulips: Springtime at Ananda (VIDEO)
- Nevada County pursues fines for Penn Valley tree-cutting at Gateway Center
- Valentina's Organic Bistro & Bakery: come for the food, stay for the love