The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
- 'Dorsey Marketplace' formal application submitted to Grass Valley
- Nevada City Tri Counties Bank robber still at-large
- Emotions run high at Alta Sierra town hall on Dollar General store
- Russ Jeter: 'Dorsey Marketplace' designed to meet Grass Valley needs
- Community support sought for MRI and newborn care at SNMH