The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
Nevada Union girls basketball playoff game rescheduled
Trending in: Letters
- Destroying morality of society, destroys it completely
- NIMBY approach unfair to those in need
- Grand jury coverage comes off as biased
- LOP: Association does not discriminate against anyone, including veterans
- The Republican party of the past