The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: Letters
- Firefighters’ quick response averted disaster
- Obama’s achievements overlooked
- Road access an issue when it comes to outdoor events
- Where’s the public campaign on the drought?
- Destroying morality of society, destroys it completely