The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: Letters
- Grass Valley woman takes plea agreement in drug, child abuse case
- UPDATE: Auburn blaze contained, 1 building damaged
- NCTV president steps down; station faces complaints of content discrimination
- 911 call leads to man's arrest on battery, drug charges
- PREP FOOTBALL: Going beyond the gridiron with Bear River's football phenom Austin Baze