The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: Letters
- The Wooden Spoon: a good reason to shop locally
- Gaza: our failure to recognize a shared humanity
- Where is our president?
- Congressman could benefit from larger turnout
- It takes two sides for peace
- Honoring our past, envisioning our future: Nisenan seek to share Nevada County’s native history
- Nevada City man found dead in American River canyon
- Nevada County man accused of molesting girls held to answer on 10 counts
- Natividad: Thank you, Nevada County, from my family to yours
- Motorcyclist involved in wreck arrested on warrants