The South Yuba Club in Nevada City will conduct a performance strength for softball athletes free clinic from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Feb. 7. The clinic will be led by fitness coach Kevin Bennett with the goal of helping softball players hit farther, run faster, throw with more accuracy and without pain, increase durability, minimize playing injuries and play better. An eight session performance strength for softball athletes training program, also led by Bennett, is available between Feb. 11 and March 6 on Mondays and Wednesdays for $89. For more info contact Bennett at 530-470-9100 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Police chase ends with stolen car crashed, 2 arrested
- Anti-Agenda 21 author tells Grass Valley to seize control
- Elderly driver unhurt after driving through store window
- Nevada County climber survives 60-foot drop from Tahoe cliff
- Reported drunk driver hits officers’ cars as they arrest other alleged drunk driver (UPDATE)