The South Yuba Club in Nevada City will conduct a performance strength for softball athletes free clinic from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Feb. 7. The clinic will be led by fitness coach Kevin Bennett with the goal of helping softball players hit farther, run faster, throw with more accuracy and without pain, increase durability, minimize playing injuries and play better. An eight session performance strength for softball athletes training program, also led by Bennett, is available between Feb. 11 and March 6 on Mondays and Wednesdays for $89. For more info contact Bennett at 530-470-9100 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
February 2, 2013 | Back to: Letters
SYC to hold performance strength for softball athletes clinic
Trending in: Letters
- Nevada City Tri Counties Bank robber still at-large
- Nevada County jail time can offer 'second chances'
- Valentina's Organic Bistro & Bakery: come for the food, stay for the love
- Trail's open: Bear Yuba Land Trust hosts grand opening at Black Swan Ranch
- Police Blotter: Woman assaulted by one-armed friend