The South Yuba Club in Nevada City will conduct a performance strength for softball athletes free clinic from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Feb. 7. The clinic will be led by fitness coach Kevin Bennett with the goal of helping softball players hit farther, run faster, throw with more accuracy and without pain, increase durability, minimize playing injuries and play better. An eight session performance strength for softball athletes training program, also led by Bennett, is available between Feb. 11 and March 6 on Mondays and Wednesdays for $89. For more info contact Bennett at 530-470-9100 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SYC to hold performance strength for softball athletes clinic
Trending in: Letters
- Found body investigated as homicide by Nevada County Sheriff's Office
- Grass Valley Development Review Committee to review plans for hotel, brewery
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire units battling 300-acre Foresthill fire
- Medical marijuana committee discusses proposed grow regulations in Nevada County
- Authorities: Grass Valley man dies in Yuba County crash