The South Yuba Club in Nevada City will conduct a performance strength for softball athletes free clinic from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Feb. 7. The clinic will be led by fitness coach Kevin Bennett with the goal of helping softball players hit farther, run faster, throw with more accuracy and without pain, increase durability, minimize playing injuries and play better. An eight session performance strength for softball athletes training program, also led by Bennett, is available between Feb. 11 and March 6 on Mondays and Wednesdays for $89. For more info contact Bennett at 530-470-9100 or by email at email@example.com.
- Sierra College Rocklin campus to host job fair on Halloween
- Nevada County Sheriff’s Office arrests man on possession of burglary tools after altercation
- Camera system from Nevada County startup to fly over NFL game
- Animal Control seizes horses from property due to alleged neglect
- Couple in animal neglect case gets 30 days, community service