East Main Street, at the intersection of Presley Way, will be momentarily closed to through traffic for utility line work 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Saturday Feb. 2. A delay of up to five minutes is possible. The City asks for drivers to please observe all construction signs and the instructions of onsite personnel and apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciates your patience.
East Main Street at Presley Way temporarily closed Saturday
Trending in: Letters
- The Wooden Spoon: a good reason to shop locally
- Gaza: our failure to recognize a shared humanity
- Where is our president?
- Congressman could benefit from larger turnout
- It takes two sides for peace
- Honoring our past, envisioning our future: Nisenan seek to share Nevada County’s native history
- Nevada City man found dead in American River canyon
- Nevada County man accused of molesting girls held to answer on 10 counts
- Natividad: Thank you, Nevada County, from my family to yours
- Motorcyclist involved in wreck arrested on warrants