Approximately 135 homebound seniors in western Nevada County rely on home-delivered meals with many more on the waiting list. The Meals on Wheels program is seeking volunteer drivers to help deliver meals to these individuals. All that’s needed is a valid driver’s license, a few hours one day a week and a genuine concern for seniors. For information, call Gold Country Community Services weekdays at (530) 273-4961.
Meals on Wheels seeks volunteers
Trending in: Letters
- How about some health care solutions?
- Thanks for support shown at parade
- BRHS FFA fundraiser a success
- Don’t turn a blind eye to the homeless
- Outdoor Events Ordinance devastating hit to local wedding industry