The second annual Crab Feed and fundraiser for the Nevada County Agriculture Youth Boosters is scheduled for 6 p.m. Jan. 12 at St. Canice Hall, 236 Reward St. in Nevada City. Dinner is served at 7 p.m. — fresh crab provided by Little Fish Co. and pasta provided by Goombas. Meal also includes salad, bread, a dessert auction and a no-host bar. Tickets are $40 in advance, and those who reserve a table for $380 will get two complimentary bottles of wine. Last year’s event sold out, so reservations should be made early. For information, call (530) 268-0241.
Nevada County Agriculture Youth Boosters hosts 2nd annual Crab Feed
Trending in: Letters
- Citizens’ Climate Lobby focused on ‘revenue-neutral carbon tax’
- Square dancing is good for your health
- They are just people
- It takes a community...
- Why vote when the judges decide
- Penn Valley wreck leaves man in critical condition
- Police blotter: Home invasion robbery reported in Camptonville
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- Man offered plea deal in sex case
- Conservation collaboration: Water recycled for training use by firefighters