The second annual Crab Feed and fundraiser for the Nevada County Agriculture Youth Boosters is scheduled for 6 p.m. Jan. 12 at St. Canice Hall, 236 Reward St. in Nevada City. Dinner is served at 7 p.m. — fresh crab provided by Little Fish Co. and pasta provided by Goombas. Meal also includes salad, bread, a dessert auction and a no-host bar. Tickets are $40 in advance, and those who reserve a table for $380 will get two complimentary bottles of wine. Last year’s event sold out, so reservations should be made early. For information, call (530) 268-0241.
Nevada County Agriculture Youth Boosters hosts 2nd annual Crab Feed
Trending in: Letters
- The Wooden Spoon: a good reason to shop locally
- Gaza: our failure to recognize a shared humanity
- Where is our president?
- Congressman could benefit from larger turnout
- What’s with the lenient plea bargains?
- Nevada City man found dead in American River canyon
- Nevada County man accused of molesting girls held to answer on 10 counts
- Natividad: Thank you, Nevada County, from my family to yours
- Motorcyclist involved in wreck arrested on warrants
- Nevada City, Grass Valley hope to salvage future from Consolidated’s ‘big flip’ on shared fire services