The second annual Crab Feed and fundraiser for the Nevada County Agriculture Youth Boosters is scheduled for 6 p.m. Jan. 12 at St. Canice Hall, 236 Reward St. in Nevada City. Dinner is served at 7 p.m. — fresh crab provided by Little Fish Co. and pasta provided by Goombas. Meal also includes salad, bread, a dessert auction and a no-host bar. Tickets are $40 in advance, and those who reserve a table for $380 will get two complimentary bottles of wine. Last year’s event sold out, so reservations should be made early. For information, call (530) 268-0241.
December 11, 2012 | Back to: Letters
Nevada County Agriculture Youth Boosters hosts 2nd annual Crab Feed
Trending in: Letters
- Shocked to learn of so many homeless students
- Pot squad at it again
- ‘Messenger’ misses message
- Both feet on Constitutional ground
- Who’s fooling whom?
- Driver hits three pedestrians in Grass Valley parking lot
- All is not lost: Sanctuary owners deal with loss of property, injury to animals after fire
- Blessing in disguise: Thanks to the economic downturn, Robert Smith realized a life long dream
- Measure S backers ask Nevada County judge to order ballot language changes, halt mail ballots
- Police Blotter: Drugged strippers, dog thrown at wall