On Nov. 13, the Nevada County Division of the California Retired Teachers Association will hold it annual brunch reception for retired teachers and those contemplating retirement. The brunch will be at 10 a.m. at Tofanelli’s restaurant on West Main St. in Grass Valley. For those who are not presently members of the association, there will be no charge. You will be our most welcome guests. Please join us. For further information and to make reservations, call Peggy Boss at (530) 273-1711.
Retired teachers brunch planned
Trending in: Letters
- 2 men in jail, 2 injured in suspected honey oil lab explosion, fire outside of Nevada City
- Nevada City man arrested after 2-day spree of allegedly stealing 3 vehicles
- Teen robbed of cell phone at knifepoint in Grass Valley
- More alleged victims testify in second week of Gold Country Lenders trial
- 10 new victims, 11 new counts in Nevada County gold fraud case