On Nov. 13, the Nevada County Division of the California Retired Teachers Association will hold it annual brunch reception for retired teachers and those contemplating retirement. The brunch will be at 10 a.m. at Tofanelli’s restaurant on West Main St. in Grass Valley. For those who are not presently members of the association, there will be no charge. You will be our most welcome guests. Please join us. For further information and to make reservations, call Peggy Boss at (530) 273-1711.
Retired teachers brunch planned
Trending in: Letters
- Scouting is for everybody
- Now wonder STEM math is confusing
- Keep your dogs on a leash
- Why the case against Dr. Bigelsen is important
- To permit or not?
- Agreement at the Summit: Bipartisan support for logging to reduce Lake Tahoe wildfire danger
- Strong arguments floated pro, con on Nevada County’s Measure S
- Police blotter: Alleged porn star arrested in connection with assault
- Arraignment delayed in homicide case
- ‘Welcome to Nevada City’ flyers aim to educate visitors