Noble Joe Day was recently honored by his Brother Nobles in recognition of over 50 years as a Shriner. Joe and his wife, Roberta, reside in Hilltop Manor, where his family and friends gathered for a presentation. Day joined Ben Ali Shrine in 1961 and was very active until recently. Joe and Roberta have been very active in all Masonic Orders for years. Roberta is a past matron and Joe a past patron of Evangeline Chapter No. 9, Order of the Eastern Star. Joe also served as organist for his Masonic Lodge, Nevada Lodge No. 13, Free and Accept Masons for over 40 years.
- Police chase ends with stolen car crashed, 2 arrested
- Anti-Agenda 21 author tells Grass Valley to seize control
- Elderly driver unhurt after driving through store window
- Nevada County climber survives 60-foot drop from Tahoe cliff
- Reported drunk driver hits officers’ cars as they arrest other alleged drunk driver (UPDATE)