Fearing the next attack
October 25, 2005
Author of American Hiroshima, David J. Dionisi is a former conservative Republican, military intelligence officer, and corporate executive. In writing this book he “woke up” and realized he had been “brainwashed.” Previously, he would have thought current progressives (including himself) were crazy.
“American Hiroshima” is bin Laden’s code name, from before 9/11, for the next big attack. Osama gave orders sparing the nuclear power plant north of New York City for fear of bad publicity would stop growth of the Muslim religion. Such an attack would be a last resort if the U.S. didn’t change its foreign policy. Some think the averted attack claimed in 2003 was an attempt to strike the nuke power plant north of Boston. Canadians and U.S. caught them in Montreal.
Having nuclear weapons benefits the weak, not the strong. Nukes can’t stop a nuke attack or a car bomb. Many in the world have nukes, the capability, or the information to build them. And flying into a power plant only takes a plane. Since bin Laden has always done what he said he would do, it is not a matter if, but when he does it. Unless we regain control of our government and wage peace.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Robbery suspect wanted in May incident found in Grass Valley
- Nevada County Sheriff deputies respond to shooting victims near North San Juan
- Man burned in suspected butane honey oil lab explosion sent to hospital, authorities say
- Shortage of construction workers in Nevada County reaching critical levels
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case