November 17, 2004
Another election wrought with fraud. Basically ignored in 2000, where everyone seemed to roll over and take it, that’s not the case this year. Hundreds of thousands of American citizens are demanding to know what happened to their votes and the votes of others.
Investigations are showing out-and-out fraud, and there is even the possibility of another election in North Carolina. Every American who votes is entitled to the proof of his or her vote, but this wasn’t happening in several states where easily hackable, no-receipt voting machines were installed.
And lo and behold, the machines in all those states started giving Mr. Bush more votes than he was entitled to. At the last minute, Mr. Bush’s numbers jumped up to overtake Kerry’s lead in several states. You would have to be a complete moron not to know that a right-wing hack job was taking place. All this was ignored by the news media except for MSNBC, which is giving this total coverage. The rest of the media ought to be ashamed of themselves.
Cheers to all Americans standing up to fight for honest elections. Jeers to those that approve of dishonesty.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Grass Valley death: Arrest made in death of Brian Sharp
- Cause of death for Brian Sharp pending toxicology tests, Grass Valley police say
- Nevada Union graduate Jillian Smith vies for Miss California crown
- Ex-wife of Brian Sharp charged in death of Grass Valley man
- Grass Valley death: Authorities release ID of deceased man